Restricted Administrator and Restricted Analyst profiles can be customized by granting permission to manage specific SmartResponses. For Restricted Administrators, these permissions only apply when running SmartResponse Plugins directly from the System Monitor tab in the Client Console and through the Inspector when clicking on a field in the Analyzer Grid in the Web Console. Restricted Analysts can only access SmartResponses in the Web Console. Users assigned to a SmartResponse as an approver always have the ability to execute the SmartResponse for the alarms they are approving, regardless of the settings in the User Profile Manager.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- On the Tools menu, click Administration, and then click User Profile Manager.
The User Profile Manager window appears and lists the existing User Profiles.
- Click an existing user profile to select it, and then click Properties.
- Click the SR Plugins Access Rights tab.
- Select the Grant check box for the SmartResponse Plugins to which you want to deny or allow access.
- Click Next to proceed to the Log Sources Access Rights tab, or click OK to save the profile and close the User Profile Properties dialog box.