You can configure the search results in the Web Console to return a subset of the data when a search exceeds the Max Results limit and not all the results can be displayed. Results can be configured to be ordered and returned by date or by risk based priority (RBP). For more information about risk based priority, see Global Risk Based Priority.
To set how search results are ordered and returned:
- On the top navigation bar, click the User icon, and then click Settings.
The User Settings dialog box appears.
- In the Search Results field, select one of the following:
- Date (Asc). Returns results with the latest date first.
- Date (Desc). Returns the most recently dated results first.
- Risk Based Priority (Asc). Returns results with the lowest Risk Based Priority (RBP) first.
- Risk Based Priority (Desc). Returns results with the highest Risk Based Priority (RBP) first.
- Click Close.