The Log Source Criteria tab of the Filter Editor allows you to specify which log sources are included in this alarm rule definition.
To configure log source criteria:
- Select the log sources option you want:
- Include All Log Sources. This is the default.
- Include Log Sources from the Selected Lists. Select this to populate the grid with log source lists, and then check the ones you want to include.
- Include the Selected Log Sources. Select this to populate the grid with log sources by doing the following:
- Click Add.
The Log Source Criteria Add window appears.
- Filter by one or more of the following options:
- Log Source Types
- Log Source Name
- Host Name
- Host IP Address
- Include Retired Log Sources
- After entering your options, click Search.
- To view additional pages of data, click Next Batch.
- Select the Action box for the Log Sources you wish to add.
- Click OK.
- (Optional) Perform additional searches and add more Log Sources.
- When you complete the Day and Time Criteria tab, click Next to move to the next tab.