To create Playbooks:
- On the top navigation bar, click the Administration icon, and select Playbooks.
- At the top of the page, click Create Playbook.
- In the Name field, type a name for the Playbook.
- (Optional) In the Description field, type a description.
- Add procedures to the Playbook:
- In the Procedure Name field, type a name for the procedure.
- (Optional) In the Procedure Details field, type any necessary details.
- (Optional) Select the appropriate number of Days, Hours, and Minutes the procedure should be Due Within. To set the Due Within time for multiple procedures, click the check box next to each procedure, and select Set Due Within from the Actions menu.
- (Optional) Select the a number in the Procedure Number field. By default, new procedures are added to the end of the list of previously added procedures. To change the order of the procedures, point to the number of the procedure in the list, and then click the arrows.
- Click Add Procedure. The procedure is added to the list.
To add attachments to the Playbook, click Choose Attachments. A maximum of 10 attachments is allowed.
If you want to allow certain types of files, add or remove extensions from the Case API Accepted File Type list in the LogRhythm Configuration Manager.
- To add tags to the Playbook, in the Select Tags field, type tags and click Create Tag.
- Complete the Permissions section.
- At the top of the page, click Save Playbook.