You must manually save any changes to a dashboard by using the Save icon at the top of the page. The icon flashes blue when changes have been made but not saved.
To save a dashboard:
- On the upper-right side of the page, click the Save icon.
- Select one of the following from the list:
- To save your changes to the current dashboard layout, click Save.
- To save your changes to a new dashboard layout, click Save As.... Complete the following:
- Type a name for the new dashboard.
- Click Public or Private, as appropriate.
- Specify the number of columns for the layout (must be 3 or greater).
- (Optional) Type a Dashboard Filter. If a widget has a Lucene filter applied to it, whether within the widget configuration itself and/or through the dashboard configuration, a filter icon appears on the widget. Point to the filter icon to display the full set of filters being applied to the widget.
- Click Save.
The new dashboard is added to the list of available dashboards for the page. New dashboards do not display any content until widgets are added to them.
The dashboard is saved and added to your view menu.