Only Global Admins or Restricted Admins with elevated View and Manage privileges can take this action.
To modify the Job Manager properties of the Platform Manager
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the Platform Manager tab, and then click Properties in the Job Manager Services section.
The Job Manager Properties dialog box appears.
- To select a different host, click the selector icon to the right of the Host box.
- Select the host, and then click OK.
Configure properties as described in the following table.
Property Description Enable Reporting Engine
Specify whether automated reporting should be enabled.
Determines the amount of information logged to scarm.log.
- OFF = No logging performed
- ERROR = Errors and above
- WARNING = Warning messages and above
- INFO = Informational messages and above
- VERBOSE = Verbose messages and above
- DEBUG = Extremely detailed logs showing all data. When set to DEBUG, the following end-to-end logging details are available:
- Job Manager service base from components initialization through the execution of each thread
AD Sync from AD Sync thread, user sync, group sync, DB entries (such as IDM, Person tables) through completion of Ad sync and Ad Group Based sync
Reporting from Reporting thread, Report Type determination, Preparing Report, Start Engine, Start Paging, Stop Paging, Stop Engine through completion and rendering via email etc.
List Import and Maintenance from the List Import\Maintenance thread through completion
KB Imports from the KB Update thread, scheduling info, downloading, through completion of the KB Sync Process
Main Process Maintenance thread, Job Manager metrics information (such as usage of memory, RAM,, etc.), through completion of Main Process Maintenance thread
Email From Address The sender address to use for messages coming from LogRhythm. It must be populated for alarming and reporting to remain enabled and function properly. SMTP Servers
Enter the IP addresses of the SMTP servers LogRhythm can use for sending emails.
Only enter a User and Password if you have an authentication mechanism configured on the server.
For more information on configuring SMTP servers, see Alarming, Reporting, and Response Manager Services.
Advanced View or edit advanced properties for the Platform Manager. For more information, see Modify Platform Manager Advanced Properties. Defaults Set any advanced properties that are updated from the Knowledge Base back to their default values.
- Click OK when you are finished.