You cannot delete System Monitors, but you can retire them.
To retire or activate a system agent monitor
- Shut down the agent on Windows or Linux.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the System Monitors tab.
- Select the Action check box of the System Monitor you want to retire.
- Right-click the selection, click Actions, and then do one of the following:
Click Retire. Retired agents are not visible in the console listing by default.To view retired agents, select the Include Retired check box at the top of the grid and then click Search.
- Click Activate.