You can copy a widget from one dashboard to the same dashboard or onto another dashboard. When a widget is copied, its filter configuration is carried over with it.
You can copy any widget that you are able to view, but you can only paste widgets onto the dashboards that you have permission to modify.
To copy a widget
- On the navigation bar, click Dashboards.
- Hover your mouse over the widget that you want to copy.
A Configuration icon appears on the upper-right side of the widget.
- Click the Configuration icon.
A blue border appears around the widget and the Inspector panel opens on the right.
- At the bottom of the Inspector panel, click Copy Widget.
A list appears that includes only the dashboards that you have permission to modify.
- Click the name of the dashboard in which you want the copied widget to appear. The dashboard you copied the widget to opens and the widget is added with all of the filters from the original widget.