Only Global Admins or Restricted Admins with elevated View and Manage privileges can take this action.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the People tab.
- Right-click the Person Record or Role you want, and then click Create User Account.
The Add LogRhythm User dialog box appears.
- Choose from the following:
LogRhythm is integrated with Active Directory, allowing you to choose a user account from the domain Active Directory when logged in to a computer as a valid Active Directory user. To select from a list of available users, click the ellipsis [...] button to the right of the User Login box, and then authenticate with adequate credentials.
- Enter a unique user login.
- Select an existing user login from Active Directory.
- (Optional) Select the Windows Account check box to use the default Windows account credentials for Person Record or Role.
Select a User Profile from the menu.To manage user profiles, click Tools , click Administration, and then click User Profile Manager. User profiles allow you to manage access to Data Processors as well as Log Sources at the Entity, Log Source List, or Log Source levels. For more information, see User Profile Manager.
- Select the Default Entity from the list.
Enter the password in the Password field, and then re-enter the password in the Verify Password field.The user password must not:
- contain a space character
- contain an apostrophe
- contain a single quote, double-quote, or semicolon
- start with the $ or @ character
- Select the Login Enabled check box to grant access to the LogRhythm deployment.
- (Optional) Select the Enforce Password Policy check box to apply any password policies used in the deployment to the User Record or Role.
- Click OK.