- Start SQL Server Management Studio.
- Connect to the Platform Manager’s SQL Server Database Engine with your SQL Server sa credentials.
- Right-click the LogRhythmEMDB icon in the Object Explorer panel, click Tasks, and then click Backup.
- Select Backup type: Full.
- Select backup component: Database.
- Enter a Backup Set Name and select a destination.
- Click OK.
- Repeat the previous steps for each LogRhythm database you want to back up.
You may also use third-party backup utilities to perform database backups, but ensure that you schedule the backups at times that will not disrupt the function of the Platform Manager.