Flat File Log Sources
LogRhythm currently provides configuration guides for about 20 flat file log sources, but the SIEM supports many more.
Our goal is to provide a configuration guide for every device the SIEM supports. If your flat file log source is not included yet, rest assured that we are working on it.
Recently Added Guides
|Flat File - Cisco Umbrella DNS 1||March 15, 2023|
|Flat File - Mimecast Email||August 26, 2021|
|Flat File - Microsoft IIS W3C File||August 26, 2021|
|Flat File - McAfee Proxy Cloud||February 5, 2020|
Configure LogRhythm to Collect Logs
Only Global Admins or Restricted Admins with elevated View and Manage privileges can take this action.
These instructions assume you have already completed all procedures described in the specific device configuration guide for the logs you want to collect.
- In the Client Console on the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the System Monitors tab.
- Double-click the System Monitor Agent that collect the information.
The System Monitor Agent Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Agent Settings tab.
- Right-click anywhere in the Log Message Sources Collected by this Agent grid, and then click New.
- Click the Basic Configuration tab.
For Log Message Source Type, select the name of the log as provided in the specific device configuration guide, and then click OK.
Complete any additional steps described in the specific device configuration guide, such as providing the file path to the .ini file on the Flat File Settings tab.
To save the configuration, click OK, and then click OK again.