Configure AI Engine Rules
This module contains a collection of AI Engine Rules. Some Rules require additional configuration to ensure that they will work properly. For more information on rule configuration, see the IT Operations Module User Guide.
Enable AI Engine Rules
Enable the rules as follows
- In the Client Console, click Deployment Manager on the main toolbar.
- Click the AI Engine tab.
- Filter in the Rule Group column to find the AI Engine Rule(s) you want. Select IT Operations to find all IT Operations rules.
- On the left of each AI Engine rule you wish to enable, select the Action check box.
- Right-click the selection, click Actions, and then click Enable.
If the Restart column displays “Needed” for a rule, you must restart the AI Engine service to load the new rules. Click Restart AI Engine Servers at the top of the window. (This action only restarts the necessary services, not the appliance itself.)You must select the AI Engine instance in the View field to see the Restart column.
Import the Web Console Dashboard Layouts
Web Console dashboard layouts cannot import as part of the KB. Instead, download each and apply manually.
- Log in to LogRhythm Community.
- In the menu on the top, click Shareables, and then click Dashboards.
- Download the updated Dashboard layout (*.wdlt) file you want.
- Start a supported Web browser and log in to the LogRhythm Web Console.
- Click the Dashboard Layout icon on the upper-right side of the page.
- Click New Dashboard.
- Click Upload.
- Browse to and select the Dashboard file (*.wdlt) that you downloaded.
- Click either Add Public or Add Private depending on the type of view that you want to create from the import.
- Click Save.
The selected dashboard layout is imported into your dashboard layout menu.