If you are using Windows Application Account Settings, then you need to enable it by following the steps in this section. For more information, see Initialize Users in the Web Configuration.
- On the Web Service API server, open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Select the LogRhythm Web Site.
- In the Features view, open Authentication.
- Make sure the following are enabled:
- Anonymous Authentication
- Basic Authentication
- Windows Authentication
- Select Windows Authentication and select Providers.
“Negotiate” should be at the top of the list.
- Select Windows Authentication, and then Advanced Settings.
- Make sure Enable Kernel-mode authentication is selected.
- Verify you can browse to: