This user guide contains numerous topics with instructions on configuring and using the OC Admin. Navigate to any of the following topics for specific information:
OC Admin User Interface
The OC Admin client, or user interface (UI), is reached via HTTPS by default on port 8400 of the OC Admin Server (https://<your_OC_Admin_Server>:8400/).
For the first login, the Username is ocAdmin (case insensitive), and the Password is the one provided during the initialization of the OC Admin.
For more information on the initialization and installation of OC Admin, refer to Initialize OC Admin.
It is possible to change the language of the user interface by clicking the Language button and selecting the preferred language.
The OC Admin home page is composed of four parts:
The Menu Bar, on the left-hand side of the screen.
The menu bar is located on the right-hand side of the screen for languages that read right-to-left.
- The Start section, with the most common actions.
- The Recent section, with the most recent items accessed.
- The Latest section, with recent news and messages from the OC Admin team. Click on any item in the Latest section for more information.
The menu bar is composed of three parts:
- The top part, with links/buttons to:
- Open Collectors
- The middle part, with error indicators:
Missing SIEM SQL connection error flag.
Socket disconnected error.
- The lower part, with links/buttons to:
This link is only available when logged in as a member of a privileged role.
Each user can change some settings in the OC Admin to meet their preferences.
To access the Settings menu:
- From the main page, click the Settings cog on the left-hand side of the screen.
The Settings window appears.
Use the toggle to determine whether the OC Admin should use a Light/Day theme (white background), or a Dark/Night theme (black background).
To change the OC Admin UI's language:
- Select your preferred language from the Language drop-list.
- Click the Save button.
The language is updated successfully.