Only Global Admins or Restricted Admins with elevated View and Manage privileges can take this action.
After you have loaded a System Monitor update package into the LogRhythm Client Console, you can apply it to one or more System Monitors.
Windows hosts running System Monitors prior to version 7.2.x may not have .NET Framework 4.7.2 installed. If your Windows host does not have .NET Framework 4.7.2 installed, we do not recommend using the System Monitor Package Manager automatic update option. Since installation of .NET Framework 4.7.2 requires a system reboot, the automatic update process will be disrupted and the Package Manager will not complete the installation process.
This update will fail if the agent is set to run as a named user, such as a service account, and the user has never logged into the host. If that happens, see the Run the User Profile SmartResponse section.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the System Monitors tab.
- For any System Monitors you want to update, select the Action check box.
- Right-click the selected System Monitors, click Action, and then click Update Software.
The Schedule System Monitor Update dialog box appears.
- Select a package from the Update Package list.
- Schedule the date and time when you want to apply the update:
- Now. Select this option to apply the update immediately.
- At this time. Select this option to apply the update at a future date and time.
To save the changes, click OK.
A service request is created and appears in the Service Request tab at the bottom of the Client Console.