Only Global Admins or Restricted Admins with elevated View and Manage privileges can take this action.
If the System Monitor Agent update fails, complete the following steps.
- On the agent machine, access the Services panel and look for the LogRhythm System Monitor service.
- Look in the Log On As column and verify that agent is set to run as a named user.
- Access the LogRhythm Community.
- In the top menu, click Shareables, SmartResponses, View more articles, and then download the Load User Profile SmartResponse.
Import the SmartResponse.
- In the Client Console, click Deployment Manager, System Monitors, and then select the Action check box of the agent you want to update.
- Right-click the agent, click Action, and then click Initiate SmartResponse.
- In the Action menu, select Load User Profile.
- Enter the Username, Domain, and Password for the named user in the Services panel.
- Click OK and wait for the SmartResponse to execute.
- After the SmartResponse has executed successfully, update the agent following the instructions in this guide.