- Log in to LogRhythm NDR's new UI.
- Click Settings from the sidebar menu and then click Operational.
- Select Operators.
The Operators page appears with the list of all the operators in a table along with information such as Login ID, Full Name, Email, Roles, Status, and Settings.
- Click the Search box at the upper right-hand side of the page to filter and search for a particular username.
- To add an operator, click the Add Operator button.
The New Operator dialog box appears.
- Enter the relevant details in the Username, Email, First Name, and Last Name fields.
The user can add/upload photos for each operator as required.
- Click the Active toggle button to activate the created operator.
- Click Save.
The "Operator added successfully" message is displayed and the operator name is listed in the Operator table.
- To reset the password for any operator, click the orange Reset Password icon corresponding to the particular operator.
A dialog box appears asking to confirm password reset request.
- Click Yes.
A message appears displaying "Temporary Password created successfully. Further details sent to email ID”.
The particular operator requesting for password change will receive the temporary password in their registered email ID.
- Enter your username and the temporary password to log in to the new UI.
You will be redirected to the page where the new password must be entered and then confirmed.
Once the new password is accepted, you will be logged in and the Dashboard page will be displayed.