- Log in to the LogRhythm NDR site as an administrator.
- Click the Settings tab. In the drop-down menu, click Operational, then Operators.
The Operators page appears.
- In the Certificate column, select Generate Certificate for the user for whom you want to generate the certificate.
The Generate Certificate pop-up box appears.
Enter the user information in the fields that appear:
Country. Enter a two-letter value for the country (for example, US for United States).
State. Enter a two-letter value for the state (for example, CA for California).
Locality. Enter a two-letter value for the locality (for example, SF for San Francisco).
Organization. Enter a value for the organization (for example, Wells).
Organization Unit. Enter a value for the organizational unit (for example, WS).
Email. Enter the user's email (for example, email@example.com).
- Click Submit.
The certificate is generated and a confirmation pop-up box appears.
- Click OK.
To download the certificate, select the Download Certificate icon in the Certificate column for the user.
If using a Mac:
- Select Use System Defaults as the value for When using this certificate.
- On the Access Control tab of the Keychain Access window, select Allow all applications to access this item.
(Optional) Send the downloaded certificate to the respective user by email or by directly importing it into the user's system. If sent by email, the user imports the certificate into their browser and logs in to the LogRhythm NDR site. The password (if needed) to unlock the actual certificate is the same name as the user's login ID.