- Log in to the LogRhythm NDR UI.
- To add a tag for a user, click the Users tab. In the drop-down menu, click All Users.
The All Users page appears.
- On the All Users page in the user_uuid column, click the green icon next to the user for which you want to add a tag.
The User Tag text box appears.
- On the User Tag text box, enter the Pre-Defined User Tag which you want to add.
- Click Update.
The page refreshes.
- To view tags for a user, click the user's user_uuid.
The User Details page appears. Tags appear in the User Activity section next to the Entity User Tag field.
- To remove a tag, click X on the tag name.
The tag is now deleted from the User Tag field.
Pre-Defined User Tags
The following is a list of accepted user tags that can be inserted in step 4 above.