- Log in to the LogRhythm NDR UI.
- To add a tag for a host, click the Hosts tab. In the drop-down menu, click All Hosts.
The All Hosts page appears.
- On the All Hosts page in the host_uuid column, click the green tag update icon next to the host for which you want to add a tag.
The Host Tag text box appears.
- In the Host Tag text box, enter one of the Pre-Defined Host Tags which you want to add.
- Click Update.
The page refreshes.
- To view tags for a host, click the host_uuid for which you just added the tag.
The Host Details page appears. Tags appear in the Host Activity section next to the Entity Host Tag field.
- To remove a tag, click X on the tag name.
The tag is now deleted from the Host Tag field.
Pre-Defined Host Tags
The following is a list of accepted host tags that can be inserted in step 4 above.