When you run a previously saved Investigation, the fields of the Investigator Wizard are pre-populated with the saved information. You can edit settings and apply them to this specific search only or save the Investigation again on the last page of the wizard to keep the edits.
- On the main toolbar, click Investigate.
- Select Select Saved.
The saved Investigations are listed
- Select the Investigation you want and click Next.
- Continue clicking Next through the Investigator Wizard, making any edits needed.
For more information, see Create Investigations.
- (Optional) When you get to the Save Investigation Configuration screen, type a new name for the edited search and click Save.
- To start the Investigation search, click Launch.
After the Investigation results appear, you can right-click the grid to display several Context Menus options.
A screen tip displays a definition of any column heading in a grid when you point to it.