Items—not otherwise defined specifically—received from a device, system, or process.
Client Console Full Name
Client Console Short Name
Web Console Tab/Name
Elasticsearch Field Name
Rule Builder Column Name
- Items In
- Packets In
- Packets Out
- Bytes In/Bytes Out
Devices that send and receive nonspecific item types.
- Inventory control
- Phone logs
MPE/Data Masking Manipulations
- <items> tag can be used for a single item value.
- In rule builder, parses into itemsin/itemsout.
- Use when bytes, bits, or packets out field is not appropriate.
- Number of objects transferred out.
- A10 Networks Load Balancer
09 08 2011 12:36:04 184.108.40.206 <LOC0:INFO> USABLDRRECFLOW01: [HA]<6> Sent 577, Received 559, Duplicate Id's 0, Wrong Group 0, Missed 0, Inaccurate Time 0
Total received Items.