To configure the TopX widget display options:
- Hover your mouse over the widget and click the Settings icon.
A blue border appears around the widget and the Inspector panel opens on the right.
If necessary, click the arrow to expand the Graph & Options section and modify the chart’s attributes as needed.
The following table describes the different values available for each attribute.
Changing Chart Attributes Mode
Change the values shown in the chart. Click in the field to select from:
- Count. The number of instances.
- KBytes. The size in KBytes.
- Items/Packets. The number of packets.
- Severity. A value indicating the severity of the log. Also used by CloudAI to indicate the anomaly score of a log. For more information, see the UEBACAI documentation.
Display As Change the graph to a bar chart, a pie chart, or a trend chart. Drilldown Layout Select the dashboard you want to display when drilling down into the widget. Color
Change the color of a bar chart or pie chart to reflect level of importance or to differentiate visually from other widgets.
Change the scale to linear or logarithmic.
Linear graphs are scaled to show absolute values over time, whereas logarithmic graphs are scaled to show either the rate of change or a skew of multiplicative factors over time.
(Bar charts only) Change the position of the graph labels: on the bars, on the side, or no labels.
Depending on the graph type, some options may not be available.
- Click the Save icon on the upper-right side of the page to save the modified widget to your dashboard layout.
- (Optional) Click the arrow to collapse the Inspector panel.