New System Monitors appear on the System Monitors tab in the New System Monitor Agents grid. New System Monitors can be edited, accepted, or rejected.
- On the main toolbar, click System Monitors.
- Right-click a System Monitor and click one of the following.
- Associate. Associate the System Monitor Agent to an existing active System Monitor Agent. For more information, see Associate a System Monitor Agent.
- Actions: Accept. Accept the System Monitor Agent. The new system monitor agent appears in the active grid. For more information, see Accept a New System Monitor.
- Actions: Reject. Reject the System Monitor Agent. The new system monitor status changes to Rejected, but the agent still appears in the New grid.
Actions: Delete. Delete the System Monitor Agent.If the agent service is not stopped or if the agent is not uninstalled from the system where it resides, it shows up in the grid again.
- Properties. The Properties window enables you to view and/or edit the properties of the selected System Monitor Agent.
The following fields are shown on the Properties window:
- Host Name
- Host OS
- Host OS Version
- Host IP Address
- * Resolved Known Host
- * Agent Name. The default value is the host name. Can be used to give agents meaningful names up to 48 characters long.
- Agent Type
- Agent Version
* These fields are not editable for rejected System Monitors.