Only Global Admins or Restricted Admins with elevated View and Manage privileges can take this action.
To accept one or more new System Monitors, do the following:
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the System Monitors tab.
- In the New System Monitor Agents grid, select the Action check box next to the System Monitors you want to accept.
- Right-click anywhere in the grid, click Actions, and then click Accept.
The Accept System Monitor Agent(s) dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, configure the following:
- Override entity for new hosts (off by default)
- Agent License Type
- Configuration Policy
Data Processors to Use
Be sure the Agents that receive load balanced log sources are configured to communicate with all Mediators that are used for load balancing for that set of Agents. Configuring these Agents to communicate with only some of the Mediators in the set will result in errors. For more information, see the Data Processor Settings Tab section in Modify System Monitor Basic Properties.
- On the Endpoint Monitoring tab, configure the endpoint monitoring options using the tabs on the bottom of the dialog box.
- To save your changes and accept the System Monitor, click OK.