Set up CloudAI
The majority of CloudAI configuration is completed in advance by the LRCloud team. But, there are a few steps that the customer needs to complete.
The setup steps are:
- Open a support case requesting an LR API token to be used with the TrueIdentity Sync Client.
- Install and launch TrueIdentity Sync Client on a server in the customer's environment with Active Directory access.
- Create a TrueIdentity Sync Job using:
- The API token requested
- The API Endpoint URL: https://CustomerName-api.logrhythm.cloud:443
Do not forget to change the "CustomerName" in the URL to match the customer's environment.
- The TrueIdentity Sync Client User Guide and the guidance in the Sync Client instructs users to add ":8501" or ":8505" to the end of their URL. Neither of these is accurate for LogRhythm Cloud customers as we use "443" instead. The TrueIdentity Sync Client requires a port number at the end of the string and will not allow a URL without it.
- Create a list of monitored identities.