The next step after successfully Configuring CrowdStrike is to add the collector type to Axon.
Add a CrowdStrike Collector
Only Administrators can take this action.
- In the lower-left corner of the main screen, click the Administration cog.
The Administration menu appears on the left side.
- Under Integrations, click Collectors.
The Collectors page appears.
- In the upper-right corner, click + Add Collector.
The Add Collector Wizard appears.
- Select CrowdStrike from the list of collector types.
A list of Log Source Types associated with the CrowdStrike collector appears on the right.
- Click Configure.
Enter the following information on the configuration page.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Option Description Collector Name * Enter a unique name for this collector. Description Enter an optional detailed description for this collector. Domain Base URL * Enter the CrowdStrike domain URL. Client ID * Enter the Client ID configured during the steps outlined in Configure CrowdStrike. Client Secret * Enter the Client Secret configured during the steps outlined in Configure CrowdStrike.
- Click Connect to test the collector's connection.
If the connection is successful, the CrowdStrike collector is added to the list of collectors in Axon.