CloudAI is now named LogRhythm UEBA.
However, both names are referenced in our documentation. While the product name is now LogRhythm UEBA, the user interface (UI) continues to reference CloudAI.
Users can only access LogRhythm UEBA (CloudAI) data through the Web Console if their user profile is explicitly granted permission to do so.
To grant access to certain user profiles:
- Log in to the LogRhythm Client Console as a Global Administrator.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- On the Tools menu, click Administration, and then click User Profile Manager.
The User Profile Manager window appears.
- Select a user profile, right-click the selection, and then click Properties.
- On the General tab, in the Allow section, select CloudAI Access.
- Click OK.