Only Global Admins or Restricted Admins with elevated View and Manage privileges can take this action.
The package must be loaded into the LogRhythm Client Console before it can be scheduled to update the Agents.
- On the Tools menu, click Administration, and then click System Monitor Package Manager.
The System Monitor Package Manager dialog box appears.
In the File menu, click New.
The System Monitor Package Properties dialog box appears.The Update Name and Description change when the package is loaded.
Click Browse, locate and select the upgrade package that you downloaded earlier, and then click Open.
For Windows Agents, load the .zip file into the System Monitor Package Manager.
- When the package is loaded, the Update Name and Description fields are populated in the System Monitor Package Manager dialog box. You can change these items if you want.
If you are applying automatic updates on CentOS 7 as a non-root user, run the upgrade using sudo. If Default requiretty is present in visudo (command) or /etc/sudoers (file), change it to the following: Default !requiretty (add the exclamation point before requiretty).If you installed the System Monitor on any SUSE distribution as a non-root user, you need to modify /etc/sudoers on each host before applying any update packages. Log in to each host, run visudo, and comment out the following lines by adding the hash symbol to the beginning of each line: Defaults targetpw # ask for the password of the target user, i.e. rootALL ALL=(ALL) ALL # WARNING! Only use this together with 'Defaults targetpw'!
- For Windows update packages, if you will use the package for a downgrade, select the check box and enter the credentials of a domain user with administrative privileges. You must supply a domain and user ID. Domains can be validated in the Active Directory Domain Manager, available in Deployment Manager on the Platform Manager tab.
- For Linux update packages, if the update needs to be applied using sudo, select the check box and enter the credentials of the non-root user to be used when applying the update.
- To load the package into the LogRhythm Client Console, click OK.
The package is now available in the System Monitor Package Manager.