To edit IP whitelist or blacklist filters:
- Open the NetMon Web Management interface.
- On the top navigation bar, click Configuration, and then click the Filter tab.
- On the Filter IPs panel, set the Filter Mode toggle to either Whitelist or Blacklist, depending on the filters you want to edit.
- To edit a filter, click the Edit icon in the Actions column.
The Edit IP Filter window appears.
- Edit the IP address or range, and then click Save.
- When you are finished editing, click Apply Changes.