- Log in to the LogRhythm NDR UI.
- Click the Settings tab. In the drop-down menu, click Directory, then click LDAP.
The LDAP Integration page appears, displaying the server IP and the default for all other fields.
- To test whether a user is LDAP-authenticated:
- Enter the user Id in the User field.
- Enter the password for that user in the Password field.
- Click Test.
The validation status appears below the Submit and Test buttons.
If the result of the LDAP Status testing is a success, that particular user is LDAP-authenticated. If the testing result is a fail, the user is not authenticated.