The following roles are available for user management:
|Administrator||Full control over LogRhythm NDR settings and views.|
|Security Analyst||Provides ability to view incident data, investigate users and hosts, label a user or host as Critical or Watched, and mark incidents.|
|Read-only Security Analyst|
Only able to view incident data and investigate users and hosts.
Create a New User
Only Administrators can take this action.
- In the main menu, click Settings, then Operational, then Operators.
- Click Add Operator.
- Complete the user information fields. (All but Description are mandatory).
(Optional) To activate the user immediately, check the Status box.
- Click Create Operator to confirm creation of the new user account.
The newly created operator user displays in the Operator list.
- To delete the user, click the trash icon next to the username and confirm deletion.
- To modify the user, click the pen icon next to the username.
- To deactivate the user, uncheck the Status box.
- To reset a forgotten password, delete and recreate the user.