- Log in to the LogRhythm NDR UI.
- Click the Networks tab. In the drop-down menu, click All Networks.
The All Network page appears.
- In the lower-left corner, click Add Network.
- To add a single network, enter the network information in the fields that appear:
- Network. Enter the network name.
- Active. Click the check box to indicate the network is active.
- Network Info. Enter the network IP Address.
- Click Create Network.
The newly added network appears in the Network Table.
- (Optional) To add multiple networks, click the check box next to Upload CSV File.
The CSV file should be formatted as shown (with column headers):
IP status details 10.11.12.0/21 Active ABC 1
- Click Choose File and select the file you want to upload from your directory.
- Click Upload.
- After the screen refreshes, verify that the uploaded networks appear in the Network Table.