Use the Data Processor Configuration Manager on the appliance or server where the Data Processor is installed to configure the connection to the Platform Manager, manage file locations for HA deployments, configure service properties, or view the Data Processor log file.
- Start the Data Processor Configuration Manager from the Start Menu or the Apps screen.
On the General tab, under Platform Manager Connection Settings, review or modify the values for the Server, Database, User ID, and Password.
If you need to change this IP address after initial configuration, stop all LogRhythm services before doing so. Leaving them running generates deployment miscommunication, error logs, and diagnostic alarms.
- To validate the password, click Test Connection.
- (Optional) Select the Encrypt all communications check box, and then click Apply.
- Click the Windows Service tab.
- Ensure that the Startup Type is set to Automatic, and then click Start.
The Service Status changes to Running.
- Click OK to save your changes and close the Configuration Manager.
- If your LogRhythm Mediator Server service uses Windows accounts, open the Windows Services Control Panel.
- Click the Log On tab and add the service account and password in the service properties. If your credentials were preserved, this step is not necessary.
- Repeat the steps above for each Data Processor in your deployment.