Tags are created and added to individual cases so you can use the tags as a method for filtering cases. One of the ways to filter cases by case tags is through the use of a case widget.
- On the navigation bar, click Cases.
- Locate the case widget that you want to use to filter your cases. You can filter cases using the Case Trend widgets or Case List widgets. The Case History widget does not use tags.
- Click the Configuration icon.
- In the Tags field of the Inspector panel, locate the tag you want to add to the case by scrolling through the case tag library or by entering the name of the tag in the field.
- Select the tag to add it to the case widget.
The widget only displays cases that contain the tag(s) you selected.