You must be logged in as an Administrator to take this action.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the Log Processing Policies tab.
- Select the Log Processing Policy you want to modify.
- Right-click the selection and then click Edit.
The MPE Policy Editor appears.
- If you want to modify the timeout for policy rules, type the new timeout period (in milliseconds) in the MPE Rule Timeout box.
- Select the Enabled check box for each rule to include in the policy.
- To override the default aging and event settings, select the Edit check box of the rule to edit, right-click the selection, and then select Properties.
The MPE Policy Rule Editor appears.
Make your changes.
The edits you make apply to all the rules that are currently selected.
- To return to the MPE Policy Editor, click OK.
- To close the MPE Policy Editor, click OK.