You must be logged in as an Administrator to take this action.
The amount of messages a Data Processor can process per second is determined by your license(s). There are three modes in which a Data Processor can measure message per second:
- Software Mode. The licenses measure the amount of messages determined by the software being monitored
- Appliance Mode. The licenses measure the amount of messages coming into the Appliance and the software
- Data Processor MPS Mode. The licenses measure the amount of messages coming into the Data Processor.
To set the Messages Per Second value
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the Data Processor tab.
- Select the Action check box of the Data Processor to be configured.
- Right-click the Data Processor, and then click Properties.
On the Data Processor's Properties window, click the Licensing button.
The available options are determined by your license.
Select the Data Processor messages per second option, and then click Next.
- Select the number of messages per second the license allows, and then click OK.
On the Data Processor Properties window, click OK.
A message appears explaining that the component needs to be restarted for the changes to take effect.
- Click OK.
- Select the Action check box for the services.
Right-click the service, click Action, and then click Service Restart.
The service is restarted and the changes are implemented.