To increase content visibility, you can pin columns into view, resize column widths, or both.
The pinning feature is especially useful on smaller sized Reports grids that cannot display all the columns.
On the top navigation bar, click Reports.
- To resize a column width:
- Hover your cursor on the upper-right edge of the column that you want to resize, just to the right of its Pin icon. Your cursor changes.
- When your cursor changes, press and hold the left click button on your mouse and drag the column width as needed to resize it.
- When the column reaches the width you want, release the left click button on your mouse.
- To pin a column, click the Pin icon on the upper-right side of the column.
Pinned columns appear on the left side of the Reports grid in the same order they had when unpinned.
- To unpin a column, click the Pin icon again.