The Notification Group Access Rights tab allows you to customize user profiles by granting permissions to manage specific Notification Groups. This includes configuring which notification groups are notified when an alarm fires, which notification groups can grant execution of a SmartResponse, and when users select a notification group to add to a case.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- On the Tools menu, click Administration, and then click User Profile Manager.
The User Profile Manager window appears and lists the existing User Profiles.
- Click an existing user profile to select it, and then click Properties.
- Click the Notification Group Access Rights tab.
- Select the Grant check box for the Notification Groups to which you want to deny or allow access.
- Click Next to proceed to the Management Permissions tab, or click OK to save the profile and close the User Profile Properties dialog box.