You need to authorize the TrueIdentity Sync Client to connect to your deployment by creating an API token in the Client Console.
- Log in to the Client Console as a Global Administrator, click Deployment Manager, and then click the Third Party Applications tab.
- Click New in the main toolbar.
- Provide the Application Name and Description for the token, and then click OK.
- Click OK in the Restart Auth Service dialog.
- Return to the Third Party Applications tab, and double-click the application you created.
- In the Third Party Application Properties window, click Generate Token.
- When prompted, enter the user name and password of a LogRhythm Global Administrator or Restricted Administrator that has the following management permissions on the root Entity where you want to synchronize Identities:
- Entities > Display / Manage Entities: View
- General Administration > Deployment Manager: View
- General Administration > Manage TrueIdentity: Manage
For more information about user profiles and management permissions, see the Manage a User Profile topic in the SIEM Help.
- Click OK, and then click Copy Token.
- Paste the token into an application where you can copy it later.
- Click OK to close the Third Party Application Properties window.