Only Global Admins or Restricted Admins with elevated View and Manage privileges can take this action.
To reconfigure an Agent to connect to a different, newly created Data Processor:
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the System Monitors tab.
- Select the Agent that is going to switch Data Processors.
- Right-click the selection, and then click Properties.
The System Monitor Agent Properties window appears.
- Click the Data Processor Settings tab.
- Check the new Data Processor in the Data Processor to Use list.
- For each Data Processor, enter the Client Connection Settings, Agent IP/Address Index, and Agent Port and then click Update.
- Repeat for each additional Data Processor and click Update.
- With the Data Processor selected, click the up or down arrow to Change Priority, if necessary.
- Click OK.
- On the Restart Component dialog box, click OK.
- Select the Action check box for the Agent which was just modified.
- Right-click the selection, click Action, and then click Service Restart.