Prior to importing your first KB with Common Event Changes, back up your EMDB.
- Log in to the system that is your Platform Manager.
- Open the SQL Server Management Studio and log in with an account that has administrative privileges (for example, sa).
- Expand the databases and select LogRhythmEMDB.
- Right-click LogRhythmEMDB, click Tasks, and then click Back Up.
Back Up Database LogRhythmEMDB appears.
- In the Source section, change the backup type to Full.
- In the Backup set section, the system automatically suggests a default named based on the database name and the backup type. Change the file name and description, if you want.
- In the Destination section, select Back up to Disk, then click Add to add a file or device to the Back up to list.
- To create the backup, click OK.
- When the backup is complete, close the SQL Server Management Studio.