To add widgets to a dashboard layout:
- On the navigation bar, click Dashboards.
- Click the Add Widget icon.
- Select and grab a widget from the menu:
- Mouse action. Hover your mouse over the widget so that your cursor turns into a four-directional arrow. Press and hold the left mouse button over the widget to grab it.
- Touch action. Press and hold (long press) the widget until the cursor turns into a four-directional arrow.
- Drag the widget to the location on the page where you want to place it.
As you drag the widget onto the page, the layout zooms out. Look for the blue squares that indicate where you can place the widget.
- Release your mouse button to drop the widget into a location.
If you release the widget onto a square already occupied by another widget, the latter widget along with all the widgets positioned after it are automatically moved over to the next adjacent squares.