The Mediator Server and MPE run as the scmedsvr Windows service that can be started or stopped from Deployment Manager or from Services in Computer Management on the Data Processor server.
Local and remote Data Processor services can be controlled from within Deployment Manager.
- Log in to the Client Console using administrator credentials.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the Data Processors tab.
- Select the Action check box for the Data Processors you want.
- Right-click the selection, and then click Actions.
Click the appropriate action to be performed.
- Service Start
- Service Restart
- Service Stop
In the lower-left corner of the Client Console, click the Service Request tab to display the Service Request pane.
An entry appears for the action you selected.