You can retire Alarm Rules that are no longer in use to disable them and remove them from view. They are not permanently deleted from the database because they must be available for historic reporting purposes. Retiring out-of-date alarm rules removes clutter in your alarm rule lists.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the Alarm Rules tab.
- Right-click the grid, click View, and then click Retired Alarms.
- Select the Action check box of the rules you want to retire or activate.
Right-click the selection, click Action, and then click Retire or Activate.
If you do not see an activated alarm, right-click the grid, click View, and then click Disabled Alarm Rules.
- Click Yes on the confirmation prompt.