- On the LogRhythm server, open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
In the menu on the left, right-click Databases, and then click Restore database.
The SQL Server Restore database dialog box opens.
- In the Source section, do one of the following:
- Select Database, and then select the name of the database to be restored.
- Select Device, and then click the ellipses [...] button.
- Select a Backup media type.
- Click Add.
- Select the file or backup device from which to restore the database, click OK, and then click OK again.
- In the Destination section, configure the Database and Restore to options.
- (Optional) Click the Files tab on the left and configure any additional settings need.
- (Optional) Click the Options tab on the left and configure any additional settings needed.
For more detailed information concerning SQL Server database restoration, see SQL Server Books Online provided with the SQL Server installation on your LogRhythm server.