Only Global Admins or Restricted Admins with elevated View and Manage privileges can take this action.
To modify the Alarming and Response Manager properties of the Platform Manager
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the Platform Manager tab, and then click Properties in the Alarming, Reporting, and Response Manager Services section.
The Platform Manager Properties dialog box appears.
- To select a different host, click the selector icon to the right of the Host box.
- Select the host, and then click OK.
Configure properties as described in the following table.
Property Description Enable Alarming Engine Specify whether alarm processing should be enabled. Log Level
Determines the amount of information logged to scarm.log.
- OFF = No logging performed
- ERROR = Errors and above
- WARNING = Warning messages and above
- INFO = Informational messages and above
- VERBOSE = Verbose messages and above
- DEBUG = Extremely detailed logs showing all data
Email From Address The sender address to use for messages coming from LogRhythm. It must be populated for alarming and reporting to remain enabled and function properly. SMTP Servers
Enter the IP addresses of the SMTP servers LogRhythm can use for sending emails.
Only enter a User and Password if you have an authentication mechanism configured on the server.
Advanced View or edit advanced properties for the Platform Manager. For more information, see Modify Platform Manager Advanced Properties. Defaults Set any advanced properties that are updated from the Knowledge Base back to their default values. Use SSL/TLS Check to allow the use of SSL/TLS settings when sending notifications.
- Click OK when you are finished.