You can select multiple parent log sources and edit their collective Catch-All sources from a single dialog box.
Catch-All source settings only apply to parent log sources with active child/virtual log sources. If a virtual log source is selected for editing, an error message appears.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the Log Sources tab.
The Log Sources page opens with two grids on display. The upper grid contains new/pending log sources while the lower grid contains only active log .
- In the lower grid, select the Action check boxes of the parent log sources to be included in the batch.
- Right-click anywhere in the lower grid.
- Click Actions, and then click Update Catch All Sources.
The Change Virtual Log Source Catch-All dialog box appears. The parent log sources are listed in the column on the left, and their corresponding Catch-All sources are listed in the column on the right.
Select a Catch-All that you want to change, and then click the menu arrow that appears on the right.
The Catch-All Sources drop-down menu contains only parent sources. Virtual sources cannot serve as Catch-Alls.
- In the Catch-All Source menu, select a new Catch-All.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each Catch-All that you want to change.
- When you are finished, click the OK button to save your changes.
A confirmation message appears.
- To close the message, click OK.