Only Global Admins and Restricted Admins with elevated View and Manage privileges can take this action.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the System Monitors tab.
- Select the Action check box for the System Monitors where you want to initiate a SmartResponse.
- Right-click in the list of System Monitors, click Actions, and then click Initiate SmartResponse.
The Initiate SmartResponse dialog box appears.
- Select a SmartResponse Action from the Action list.
- Define applicable command line parameters to pass to the SmartResponse at execution time.
- Under Execution Time, select when you want the SmartResponse to run:
- Now. Run the SmartResponse immediately.
- At this time. Select the date and time when you want the SmartResponse to run.
To save the changes, click OK.If you selected Now for the execution time, the SmartResponse runs after clicking OK. If you scheduled the SmartResponse for a later time, it runs when scheduled.