Only Global Admins or Restricted Admins with elevated View and Manage privileges can take this action.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- On the Tools menu, click Administration, and then click SmartResponse Plugin Manager.
- On the Actions menu, click Import.
- Browse to the location where the plugin is stored and select the appropriate .lpi file.
- For some plugins, the End User License Agreement appears prior to importing the plugin. You must accept the license terms and click OK to continue.
The plugin is listed in the grid, and the plugin actions are available in AI Engine Rules and Alarm Rules.
You can download SmartResponse plugins by going to the LogRhythm Community and clicking on the Shareables link on menu at the top of the page. The filters allow you to choose from supported and unsupported plugins, as well as ones created by LogRhythm or by other users.